Monday, December 02, 2013

Fat Cat Grooming

Monotype, 8x8"
This is a recent monotype, part of a new "Fat Cat" series I'm working on. And now, time for an update!
It has been an action-packed year.  We moved to San Angelo, Texas this summer because we finally found the ideal live-work situation.  I now have a home that includes a studio and a showroom.  People can come and see my work in a gallery setting, and buy directly.  It has been a tremendous amount of work, but we are enjoying the the results!  For those of you who are subscribed to my blog updates, I'll be sending occasional emails with a link to the latest posts.  Without going into a bunch of computer-geek mumbo-jumbo, I had to switch my server, and it works by sending an email with a link instead of the direct blog feed.  In other words, just click on the link provided in your email.  :  )

I'll also be taking my "mobile gallery" on the road and showing locally and regionally.  My next event is
here in San Angelo; the Tabor Interiors Holiday Art Bazaar on December 14th.  It's a large one-day event with over 40 local and regional artists, and it should be a good way to let the community know about my art.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!



No comments: