Tuesday, January 11, 2011

An Interview With Julie Size

I received a very nice write-up from the author of one of my favorite blogs, "Riding Aside". Julie writes about all things related to sidesaddle riding. She finds the most amazing treasures-everything from antique sidesaddle figurines to unusual photos and prints of ladies riding sidesaddle. You can view the article here.

What's the connection with my art? Sidesaddle riding, of course! It may be about time for another painting of an elegant lady riding her hippo.


3 comments:

rob ijbema said...

oh look at that elegant lady
she keeps a straight face despite...
excellent leslie

Leslie Sealey said...

Thanks, Rob! I need to do some more sidesaddle hippos this year. ;- )

emcconn said...

I am utterly enchanted by all your whimsical hippo paintings, as is my father, who is an avid hippophile (is there such a word?) and collector. This is giving me ideas for his birthday later this year! Hope there will still be prints available.