Sunday, May 17, 2009

American Art Collector

Now that the month is more than half over, I realized I hadn't even posted about being included in the May issue of American Art Collector Magazine. I was very fortunate to be selected as one of the artists for their OPA (Oil Painters of America) editorial feature. They published my painting called "Walkers" as part of the article, and quoted from quite a bit of the written material I provided. Many thanks to the assistant editor and staff at AAC; they are very nice people to work with! *Apologies for the "double post" to those of you receiving the email subscription to this blog. I accidentally hit "publish" before I was ready.










6 comments:

W. K. Moore said...

Extra nice bonus - magazine and great painting. The editor knows how to pick their artists.

dbclemons said...

Excellent! We are not worthy.

Leslie Sealey said...

Thanks Wm! I didn't know if they were going to publish it or not; they asked me for an image but didn't guarantee publication. It was a nice surprise, that's for sure!

Leslie Sealey said...

Lol, David! I was very surprised and grateful. : )

Jason Waskey said...

I noticed when it came out-- I forgot to stop on by and say congrats...

Congrats!

Leslie Sealey said...

Thanks, Jason!