Saturday, April 19, 2008

Representing Reality 2008

Here is a poster for the show I will be participating in during the month of June.
The show features the work of Jeff Gola, Lori Kiergaard, Bev Ferguson, and yours truly. It should be a great show; we are all representational painters who have a unique take on our surroundings. Luckily, I will have a week before the show to tour Chicago and see all the sights! I have a feeling some amazing cityscapes will result from this trip.

*click on the image to see a bigger version

12 comments:

Jason Waskey said...

That invite looks really sharp, Leslie! Congrats on being what looks like a great show...!

René PleinAir. said...

Wow great!!


I do expect huge piles of photos off course ;-P

sandra flood said...

Your piece looks great on the card!
Where is the show?

Leslie Sealey said...

Thanks Jason, I have a lot of respect and admiration for the other painters in this show, and I know it will be a great event. *That's in addition to the fun of hanging out with my friends! : )

Leslie Sealey said...

You bet, René! I will have a full report, complete with photos.

Leslie Sealey said...

Sandra, the show is in Crystal Lake, IL (I think it's about 40-50 miles NW of Chicago).

HELENE J said...

excellent artwork !

Todd Camplin said...

All I can say is that you have a nice body of work, and I'm glad I dropped by. Godd work.

Leslie Sealey said...

Thank you, Helene!

Leslie Sealey said...

Hi Todd, thanks for stopping by; I appreciate your comments!

silvina said...

How exciting! Congrats!
Love the distant headlights through the mist in the painting they featured.

Leslie Sealey said...

Thanks Silvina! That's still one of my favorites.